Among the people you’ve known for a long time, who is the person who’s changed the most over the years? Was the change for the better?
I am seeing a lot of bloggers not very happy with the blog today. I ended up reading a lot of blogs and noticed that many of my friends are in a confused state of mind. So I thought I will share some meditation tips with you all 🙂
- Can you stay without taking bath everyday? We use the best of soap to clean our body and wear the best of clothes to look good but do we ever care to clean our mind?
- An average person generates 25000 to 50000 thoughts a day. Some of them are positive,some negative, some waste and so on.
- Simply check the quality of your thoughts, delete the waste ones and try to cancel every negative thought with a suitable positive thought. Care for your mind, it’s your baby. Take out sometime to calm it.
- Once you start, you will become habitual of paying attention to it at regular intervals, mind will start growing happy and healthy.
- All it needs is a little attention and within a few days you will become habitual of deleting waste and creating positive thoughts
- It’s true you can’t have positive life with negative thinking.
- So my dear friends erase the past, waste, useless and negative. All you’ll experience is a harmony in relationship with yourself.
- Beautiful mind makes world a better place to live in.
I don;t want to preach, I don’t want to teach. I am just opening up my mind with you as meditation is a mutual learning process. I would love to hear your views on this 🙂
Please appreciate what my fellow bloggers have posted as a response to the daily prompt for today:
From Balderdash To Epiphany.Loose Change gut honest faithMe The WordPress C(h)ronicleLong Exposure the FLAVORED wordSomething as small as a blackberry … falling leaves as they comea softening The Photo Faith ChallengeMarriage: Good Choice Beer and QuizzesThe Good Life asterretha d.good bye PIECESThousand Times The Persian FlawGenevieve, Him and I … Then and Now risingrave28The Swan and the Yardstick Under the Monkey TreeOldest of Friends The World of Andy LawsonThe Business Behind Blogging A Slice of LifeMedal of Honor JourneymanLong Exposure- Why We Change: Psychology Sweat, Tears and Digital InkCharacter Growth: The Life Blood of Your book A lot from LydiaHeed Chronicles of an Anglo SwissLong Exposure Writer Wormie Melissa HoldenLong Exposure Flowers and BreezesA Change for the Better My Author-itisI’m Still Me Moments Thru LensLong Exposure Prairie ViewsWorld of Dementia A Slice of LifeA Change for the Better SERENDIPITYJUST AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE (A Day in the Life) Un Giorno Nella VitaLong Exposure Pippakin Talks Cats, Dogs, Teeth and ClawsTime David Jones … Better as a Memory … Ask Me No Questions I’ll Tell You No LiesWho Has Changed The Most thechangingpaletteForty Years On, and counting! TyroCharmHis Biggest Fan yi-ching lin photographysand Find Your PassionOh, Brother! The Wandering PoetDaily prompt – Blunt opinion on change Just Writing!So Different! psychologistmimiLetting my sister evolve while still picturing her as a munchkin Understanding and Embracing DiversityAn extension of myself and the reason for my existence shivansh chaudharyI don’t like the prompt! A Hedonistic WanderLong Exposure eastelmhurst.a.go.goscratch a total moron, find a reasonably decent character? Harmony ‘n’ SolaceDeclutter Your Mind|Peace Is Within! Basically Beyond BasicLong Exposure